Open for business

It's here! My micro business is finally up and running. I took the initial steps back in April when I was home for Easter, then in May I published DO BE SQUARE - no fuss cotton rounds and now I am presenting to you not one, but two new designs, for your knitting pleasure.

First up we have SNOWY EASTER, a headband/hat combo pattern:


Inspired by a very snowy Easter, this headband and hat pattern helps you create an item that fits, as it is knitted from measurements. Hardly any math is involved, all you need is a measuring tape, which also means that gauge isn’t as important. 

 30 DKK/ca. $5

The third pattern in my small business is another FREE pattern called THE JOHN 6:12 BLANKET:


Jesus said to his disciples, “(...) Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.” John 6:12 NIV
Thus the John 6:12 blanket came to be. We all have yarn left over from projects and this pattern allows you to use it so that it isn’t wasted. 
While the pattern is written for a baby blanket you can easily make it bigger, suggestions on how to do so are noted in the pattern. 
Only your imagination is the limit when it comes to colour combinations and yarns used, but I do advice that you only use one weight per blanket. You can always double or tripple the yarn to get the correct weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment