Micro Business - Learning from the Pros vol.1


As a micro business newbee, I'm seaking to learn from the Pros. Thankfully, many of them offer some of their wonderful advice for free, allowing a poor student like me to get the basics down right.
My tiny way of saying thank you is by sharing their awesomeness with you in a monthly round-up.

Sister Diane over at CraftyPod taught me that I needed an editorial calendar for the blog in podcast #119.

The awesome Regina over at byRegina shared 12 quick tip on how not to be an amateur blogger and I think I've finally managed to implement them all.

Blogaholic Designs showed me how to install social media plugins and speaking of plugins, I used some free ones from Olivia over at Hopeful Honey.

Julie over at Fabulous Blogging helped me manage social media in a pinch, which was much needed in a month full of studying for exams.

And finally, Code it Pretty showed me how to do this cool thing:



Follow Pia's board small biz tips on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment