Knitters needed!

The baby sweater design I've been working on and off on for a while is nearly finished.
We did a photo shoot over the weekend, with a really cute baby and by golly, I hope the pictures turn out well.  The pattern is written up and has been through my tech editor and the only thing left is test knitting.
I have discovered that most designers have a tried and tested pool of test knitters, I have more like a night potty full.*

Honestly, I'm in dire need of people willing to spend their time and their own yarn helping me out in exchange for nothing but the working copy, the finished pattern and my gratitude. Are you such a knitter? Then please shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you more information.


*This term does not describe the quality of my test knitters, only the volume of people. Wouldn't want any confusion there...

No comments:

Post a Comment