Micro Business - Learning from the Pros vol.3


Summer has been hectic and we have a lot going on personally as well (all good), but I've been trying to carve out some times to learn more about blogging and micro businesses and here are a few of the things I really found valuable.

First of all, 5 blogging mistakes you don't know you're making by Melissa of Freeing Imperfections (I just love that blog name!) is a great read. While there I would also recommend checking out 5 secrets of successful bloggers and How I keep up with it all: Blogging, Online life and more.

Staying in line with how to keep up with it all, Laura of The Turquoise Home has a great post on How to be an efficient blogger.

I've also been looking into advice on making a craft business work and have to say that 10 Things You Must Do to Have a Successful Online Craft Business by Create and Thrive put it very clear and made it seem manageable. #10 was right up my ally, since it was Learn, Learn, Learn..

What have you learned in the past month?

Want to learn more?
Follow Pia @ Noget Uldent's board small biz tips on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. ooh, a nice round up! I'm always looking for tips on how to squeeze more/better blogging into my increasingly tight schedule, so that how to be an efficient blogger article was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Me too. Blogging and social media can really take up a lot of time if you aren't careful.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing!!! Timing is perfect for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad when these come in handy for someone else. I'll keep sharing them about once a month. :)

      Delete