Medicinal spinning


There is a lot going on at the moment here and almost all of it is study related. I was ill for about a week and that put me very far behind on homework, so I'm trying to catch up while doing all my regular work as well. Whew.
When evening comes and my eyes fail me and my brain refuses to read another word, I've found it hard to relax. My body is reacting to all this pressure so it is quite important, that I really do find a way to relax.


This is where the title of this post comes in. It turns out, I have done an unusual amount of spinning over the last say 2 weeks. I pop a sermon in my ears for some spiritual refreshment and spin away. The center-pull balls are making my spinning more delightful than ever before and I am finally getting close to finishing the 226g. of Malabrigo Nube I've been working on since December (oh dear, has it really been that long?!). Now there is only 50g left to spin, and it should leave me with 4 big skeins and the small test skein and probably around 1000m total.

Any ideas for what I should make with it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment